We have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us… Hebrews 12:1
Throughout its history, Reformed Episcopal Seminary has distinguished itself
- Evangelical – proclaiming Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and seeking to build up its students in faith and devotion.
- Catholic – affirming the faith of the apostles and of the early creeds, while also rejoicing with those everywhere who confess Christ Jesus as Lord.
- Protestant – holding to the English Reformation doctrines of the primacy of Scripture and Justification by grace through faith.
- Ecumenical – welcoming students from a variety of church groups and backgrounds.
- Anglican – holding to the worship, doctrine, and order of the English Reformation.
The Reformed Episcopal Seminary upholds the doctrinal statement adopted by the Reformed Episcopal Church.
Two documents comprise the doctrinal statement: the Thirty-Nine Articles, and the Declaration of Principles.
A history of impact
Graduates Serving in Ministry
In the year of our Lord
Professor, Dogmatic Theology